MAN AT THE TOP
Conceria Nuvolari aims to produce quality items thanks to the advanced degree of control and organization achieved, and above all to the commitment, seriousness and passion that all the staff puts into its work every day. We are determined to pursue continuous improvement in everything we do and our utmost aspiration is to become the primary reference point for domestic and foreign customers in our sector, and to be considered by our customers as reliable, serious and irreplaceable partners.
Conceria Nuvolari takes into consideration all the interested parties, internal and external, for the purpose of respecting the environmental issues directly associated with the company and the ecological quality of the product.
By certifying its Integrated Quality and Environment Management System, the company intends to guarantee and pursue customer satisfaction and environmental improvement over time.
Conceria Nuvolari is also aware that a responsible economic strategy, aimed at environmental issues deriving from its activities and products, leads to significant commercial advantages and the maintenance of market shares.
The organization and business operations are based on an Integrated Quality Environment Management System. This system takes the form of well-defined processes, applied in a systematic, planned and documented way, with the following purposes:
- The supply of products and services of ever higher quality;
- continuous attention to customer satisfaction with detection of his satisfaction;
- forms of fairness in commercial and technical approaches with customers, in the utmost transparency of communication and the types of supplies offered;
- accurate control of all business processes, with constant verification of the effects on the environment and the possibility of reducing the latter;
- the timely control of the supply process of raw materials and of the work carried out with the supplier companies, establishing a relationship of trust and partnership with them;
- a reduction in non-compliance situations;
- a reduction of the risks associated with any emergency situations both in order to preserve the health of workers and the conditions of the main environmental receptors;
- the optimization of its control and monitoring activities;
- environmental protection, engaging in an adequate information policy for staff and interested parties such as customers, suppliers, end users;
- the continuous improvement of its management system to achieve ever higher levels of excellence;
- compliance with environmental laws and regulations
Our Management deeply believes in this and is committed to disseminating and promoting principles of quality and environmental protection.